The Missing Key to Good Health: Your Lymphatic System
What is the Lymph System?
The lymph system is a network of capillaries that runs throughout our bodies. Wherever you have blood capillaries, lymph capillaries are there too. As blood brings oxygen and nutrients to all of our cells, the lymphatic stream collects and removes waste products generated by the cells as they go about their particular functions. It is an important part of the body’s detoxification system.
What happens when the Lymph System Gets Congested?
Cosmetically, obesity and cellulite can occur as water and matabolic waste accumulates between the cells. Puffiness anywhere is a sign ofpoor lymphatic drainage.
Congestion in the head, notably the ears and sinus can be very inviting for virus and bacteria to take up residence resulting in the “common cold” or sinusitis. Headaches, hearing or balance problems can also occur.
Pain in the form of muscle spasms, edema or inflammation can be caused by improper lymphatic drainage as well as dental and gum disease. Lung, heart, chest and back problems can develop. In fact, any disease that ends in “-itis” can claim an impaired lymph system.
Disc degeneration: From around the age of 30, discs are nourished by the lymph only as the blood vessels around them atrophy.
Breast Health: Lymphatic drainage is critical to prevent cyst formation and cancer.
Sore throats, sore shoulders, stiff necks, cervical lymphadenopathies, whiplash and other traumas of the head and neck have all responded to Electro-Lymphatic Therapy.
Promoting Healthy Lymphatic Function:
Massage by an experienced therapist is good for mild drainage problems and can even be self-administered if done properly. Improper massage can aggravate a health problem by reinforcing existing blockages.
For more serious problems, the use of ultrasound is beneficial as well as electro-lymphatic therapy which utilizes the Lymphstar Pro Fusion to decongest the lymphatic system.
All cells possess an electro-magnetic charge that either binds them together or keeps them apart. The Lymphstar Pro Fusion rebalances the charge of the cells’ electro-magnetic field. When lymphatic congestion occurs due to cells clumping together and/or electrically bonding with water, the Lymphstar Pro Fusion is able to reverse the improper bonding and easily disperses swelling, tumors or other blockages. This device is so effective that one session of its use is equal to 4 to 8 sessions of only manual lymphatic massage.
Benefits of Lymphatic & Full-Frequency Therapy
- Reducing and eliminating pain
- Oxytenating the entire body
- Stimulating and strengthening the immune system
- Neutralizing negative “thought-forms” and stagnant energy patterns
- Recharging life-force energy and facilitating higher states of consciousness
- Re-establishing the cells’ normal frequency and energy state
- Full veterinary application for animals and pets
- Devitalizing pathogens (molds, yeast, fungus, bacteria, viruses, parasites), arresting infection and reversing disease process
- Opening up and moving body fluids through all channels for the transport of nutrition, energy and intelligence
- Eliminating blockage and barrier issues by repolarization of cells and moleculesp dissolving lumps, clots, mineral deposits, etc.
Two treatments the first week and then once a week for 4-5 weeks thereafter until desired results are achieved. Follow-up treatments will be discussed for a maintenance program.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Increased energy after several treatments. May feel tired after initial treatment.
- More frequent urination to flush out the lymph.
- Weight loss from fluid drainage and toning of tissue.
- Pain and swelling should decrease (i.e., breast tenderness, arthritis, muscle spasms).